If you're the group owner or server administrator you can change several settings, such as how pages look, and whether readers can add comments to pages. You can also add a new sidebar to the homepage that highlights specific content.
To change the wiki settings you edit the homepage of your site:
- Open your wiki homepage.
- Click Settings in the Admin Functions sidebar. (You must be logged in as a group owner or administrator to see the sidebar.)
- Click the Edit (pencil) button in the toolbar. You can change the following options:
- Title: The name of your site.
- Theme: Click Choose to change the appearance of your site. The theme is applied dynamically as pages are served to users. If the theme uses a a banner image, you can upload a JPEG or PNG image of the size noted on the page. (The size of the banner varies by the theme you've selected.)
- Custom Sidebar: The title of a custom sidebar on the home page, and the
tag which causes items to appear in the list.
- Comments: Which users, if any, can add comments to wiki pages. You can
also turn on moderation of comments, which prevents a comment from
appearing until an owner or administrator approves it.
- Podcast: If podcast entries are allowed in the blog, and the category they should appear under when a user subscribes to the podcast using iTunes.
Click save when you're finished.